Clinton sets a fundraising record by raising $45 million in the opening quarter of her campaign. The previous fundraising record was set by President Obama, who raised $42 million in the first quarter of 2011. According to the campaign, 91 percent of the donations it received were $100 or less.
Raises $45 million
- Trump won’t pursue charges against Clinton
- 76.1m watch final debate
- FBI sends Clinton report to Congress
- Black and Brown Forum debate
- Told adviser to send sensitive messages 'nonsecure'
- Clinton ‘Two Faced,’ ‘Liar,’
- Clinton's comments 'terrifying'
- Proposes $2 billion Alzheimer's cure program
- Calls Clinton a liar
- Demands Clinton apology