Colorado resident Shannon Maureen Conley, 19, is arrested and charged with conspiracy to provide material support to terrorists as she attempts to board a flight out of Denver airport. She has allegedly admitted to authorities that she is planning to travel to the Turkish border to meet an ISIS member that she met over the internet. Conley, a certified nurse’s aide, allegedly told authorities that she planned to become the man’s wife and serve as a nurse in an ISIS camp, during a series of seven interviews conducted during the five months before her flight after she was reported for suspicious behavior. She faces up to 15 years in prison if found guilty.
Colorado woman arrested for conspiracy
- Libyan forces capture mosque, prison from ISIS
- 22 dead in Turkey wedding suicide bomb
- Claims responsibility for attack
- Frees 'human shields'
- UN denounces Nigeria terror attacks
- Murder suspects arrested
- Iraqis push through Ramadi
- May raid gave US ISIS intelligence
- Iraq demands Turkish withdrawal
- 500 oil tankers destroyed