Israel’s Arutz Sheva newspaper picks up reports from Arabic-language Lebanese media that pilots from ‘countries in the Middle East’ are training at the Barry M. Goldwater Air Force range along the Mexican border in Arizona. It says the pilots are flying the British BAC 167 Strikemaster training jet and the twin-engine Boeing A-10 Thunderbolt II, meant for air support and bombing. It doesn’t give more details on the identity of the pilots but suggests the Thunderbolt may be delivered to Syrian rebels at a later stage.
Report: U.S. training Middle Eastern fighter pilots
- Libyan forces capture mosque, prison from ISIS
- 22 dead in Turkey wedding suicide bomb
- Claims responsibility for attack
- Frees 'human shields'
- UN denounces Nigeria terror attacks
- Murder suspects arrested
- Iraqis push through Ramadi
- May raid gave US ISIS intelligence
- Iraq demands Turkish withdrawal
- 500 oil tankers destroyed