A separate Florida case appears to share ties to a complaint against Round Rock, Tx., native Rahatul Ashikim Khan. The Florida case alleges that possible co-conspirators had been funding three groups, designated by the U.S. as terrorist organizations, that have operated in Iraq, Syria and Somalia. The Texas complaint alleges that between March 2011 and January 2012, Khan worked with others to assist a confidential informant who claimed to want to move to Somalia and join al-Shabaab. His co-conspirators are unidentified but two have been charged in the Florida case with supporting foreign terrorist organizations.
Texan terror suspect ‘tied to Florida case’
- Libyan forces capture mosque, prison from ISIS
- 22 dead in Turkey wedding suicide bomb
- Claims responsibility for attack
- Frees 'human shields'
- UN denounces Nigeria terror attacks
- Attacks outpost
- Murder suspects arrested
- Iraqis push through Ramadi
- May raid gave US ISIS intelligence
- Iraq demands Turkish withdrawal