Kavanagh tries out his brother’s Hoverboard in Dublin, Ireland, but gets a little too confident with his skills and falls backward off the board.
Kavanagh in hoverboard fall
- Kavanagh hoping for year-end McGregor fight
- Kavanagh: I’d almost bet anything Nurmagomedov vs. McGregor happens before the end of the year
- Kavanagh: McGregor should fight Nurmagomedov or Ferguson before Diaz
- Kavanagh: McGregor will be back in the UFC this year
- Kavanagh in hoverboard fall
- Coach Kavanagh targets St. Patrick's Day in New York for McGregor's next fight
- Coach Kavanagh: McGregor 'punched himself out'
- Coach Kavanagh wants McGregor back in MMA
- Kavanagh: 'I expect Conor to go in there and completely dominate'
- Kavanagh: Why McGregor is not using a boxing coach