The band releases, Livin’ On A Prayer, from, Slippery When Wet. At first, Bon Jovi wanted to leave the song off the album thinking that it wasn’t good enough. After, a meeting with a group of teenagers, he changed his mind and the track was added.
Livin’ On A Prayer
- Accuses Bon Jovi of 'standing with Israeli oppression'
- Keep The Faith performance
- Bad Medicine/Shout performance
- Lost Highway performance
- Who Says You Can't Go Home performance
- When We Were Beautiful performance
- You Give Love A Bad Name performance
- What Do You Got performance
- We Weren't Born To Follow performance
- Who Says You Can't Go Home