For the Night of Too Many Stars autism benefit, Rudd agreeds to let audience members come up on stage, spin the wheel, and do to him whatever the wheel instructs. Stewart MCs. One woman slaps him, and when the wheel hits Baby Bird, Joe from Queens gets to spit some food into Rudd’s mouth.
Stranger spits chewed food into mouth
Night of Too Many Stars – Wheel of Rudd
- Trump: Stewart 'begging' me to appear on final show
- Daily Show appearance
- Charleston shootings monologue
- Paul Rudd interview
- The Little Prince: Trailer 1
- Explains leaving Daily Show
- 'I don't think of taking over. I'm joining the team.'
- Becomes Daily Show host
- Daily Show interview
- Stranger spits chewed food into mouth