TMZ reports Mayweather’s friendship with Bieber is rumoured to be over. Counselors at the Hillsong Church have advised Bieber to pull back from friends who are bad influences, and while they did not specifically tell him to stop seeing Mayweather, the musician recently unfollowed Mayweather on Instagram. Sources say that in response, Mayweather allegedly went “nuclear” and called Bieber a ‘traitor”. Reportedly, Bieber will not attend the McGregor-Mayweather fight.
Mayweather calls Bieber “traitor” after musician ends friendship
- McGregor turns down offer to train at Mayweather's gym
- Mayweather: Next fight could be in the octagon with McGregor
- McGregor: Mayweather rematch will not happen
- Bisping: McGregor would 'destroy' Mayweather in 35 seconds in the UFC
- McGregor: Mayweather will 'earn respect' by fighting in MMA
- Mayweather shows off $100 million McGregor fight check
- McGregor reignites Mayweather feud by calling him a "rat"
- Mayweather: De La Hoya 'on coke', claims he 'carried' McGregor
- McGregor: If I had another go around, I'd get Mayweather
- McGregor vents frustration over $10m fine and Mayweather fight stipulations: 'like I wasn't taking it seriously'