One of Kanye West’s rarest Adidas Yeezy Boost designs, the “Zebra” Yeezy Boost 350 V2, which was first released on February 25, is expected to be re-released this month with reportedly wider availability than before. The white, black and red Adidas Primeknit design is one of West’s most sought-after Yeezy Boosts yet, with resell prices consistently averaging over $1,000 a pair. The June 24 rerelease, retailing at $240, is expected to be available on adidas.com the Adidas Confirmed app, as well as on Eastbay, Foot Locker and Footaction websites.
What's this? This is an unbiased just-the-facts news summary about Kanye West, Yeezy (Brand), extracted from the original article by Newslines' contributors. To see the newsline of each topic, click the links below. Learn more
‘Zebra’ Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 may be re-released in late June
- Kourtney shares Kanye 40th birthday photo
- Kim and Kanye visit Japan
- Kris Jenner to Kanye West: 'We are beyond blessed to have you in our lives'
- Former MTV Chief: Beyonce, Taylor Swift were crying over Kanye interruption
- Def Jam CEO: Label not pushing for new music from Kanye
- Kim K 'saved' her marriage to Kanye West with a spiritual counsellor
- West’s plan to jazz up Calabasas High School uniforms gets cold shoulder
- ‘Zebra’ Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 may be re-released in late June
- Chance the Rapper covers three Kanye songs at NY show
- Report: Kanye to design Calabasas High School sports uniforms