One of Kanye West’s rarest Adidas Yeezy Boost designs, the “Zebra” Yeezy Boost 350 V2, which was first released on February 25, is expected to be re-released this month with reportedly wider availability than before. The white, black and red Adidas Primeknit design is one of West’s most sought-after Yeezy Boosts yet, with resell prices consistently averaging over $1,000 a pair. The June 24 rerelease, retailing at $240, is expected to be available on adidas.com the Adidas Confirmed app, as well as on Eastbay, Foot Locker and Footaction websites.
‘Zebra’ Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 may be re-released in late June
What's this? This is an unbiased just-the-facts news summary extracted from the original article by Newslines' contributors. To see the newsline of each topic, click the links below. Learn more
- Musk bans West from Twitter: 'I tried my best'
- Musk spoke to Kanye before Twitter block
- Kourtney shares Kanye 40th birthday photo
- Kim and Kanye visit Japan
- Kris Jenner to Kanye West: 'We are beyond blessed to have you in our lives'
- Former MTV Chief: Beyonce, Taylor Swift were crying over Kanye interruption
- Def Jam CEO: Label not pushing for new music from Kanye
- Kim K 'saved' her marriage to Kanye West with a spiritual counsellor
- West’s plan to jazz up Calabasas High School uniforms gets cold shoulder
- ‘Zebra’ Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 may be re-released in late June