Ali is diagnosed with Parkinson’s, after suffering from tremors, slurred speech and slowed body movements for three years. Doctors prescribe drugs which alleviate the worst of his symptoms.
- Tyson: Mayweather a ‘small, scared man’ for Muhammad Ali comparison
- Muhammad Ali's ex-wife: 'He'd be a McGregor fan'
- Auction announcement
- Muhammad Ali dies age 74
- 'Nobody will ever come close to this mans greatness'
- Everybody has a Window and Aisle Seat
- FDA appoval
- FDA approval
- FDA clears Neuroderm clinical trials