Ferguson responds to Krugman saying he did read the CBO report and that it supports his argument. He also notes that the ACA’s will add $400 billion in taxes, violating Obama’s “no new taxes on middle class” pledge, and that the CBO uses assumptions about cost projections that are not realistic.
What's this? This is an unbiased just-the-facts news summary about Niall Ferguson, Paul Krugman, extracted from the original article by Newslines' contributors. To see the newsline of each topic, click the links below. Learn more
Ferguson: Krugman Is Wrong
- Joins Hoover Institution
- Financial Times Greek crisis op-ed
- Harvard Magazine profile
- 'My Family Values'
- Ferguson: 'Failed state'
- On CNN: 'West less good at being West'
- Ferguson: Krugman Is Wrong
- Krugman: "multiple errors and misrepresentations" in Newsweek article
- Newsweek cover story: Obama’s Gotta Go
- Endorses Romney for President