Ferguson responds to Krugman saying he did read the CBO report and that it supports his argument. He also notes that the ACA’s will add $400 billion in taxes, violating Obama’s “no new taxes on middle class” pledge, and that the CBO uses assumptions about cost projections that are not realistic.
Ferguson: Krugman Is Wrong
- Joins Hoover Institution
- Financial Times Greek crisis op-ed
- Harvard Magazine profile
- 'My Family Values'
- Ferguson: 'Failed state'
- On CNN: 'West less good at being West'
- Ferguson: Krugman Is Wrong
- Krugman: "multiple errors and misrepresentations" in Newsweek article
- Newsweek cover story: Obama’s Gotta Go
- Endorses Romney for President