President Buhari dismisses all of his country’s top military officials, announcing the elevation of Maj. Gen. Buratai, currently the head of the multinational anti-Boko Haram force to army chief of staff.
Add your comments below...
- UN denounces Nigeria terror attacks
- Nigerian blasts kill eight
- North East Development Commission proposal
- Gives military three months
- Lawmaker urges Boko Haram negotiation
- Cameroon expels thousands
- Elders call for genocide trial
- US to provide military training
- Returnees allege discrimination
- Pirates attack military base