Petraeus pleads guilty to one count of unauthorized removal and retention of classified material, a misdemeanor, for showing his mistress Broadwell eight “black book” binders of classified material that included identities of covert operatives overseas and notes on his discussions with President Obama. He is eligible for up to one year in prison, but prosecutors will recommend a sentence of probation for two years and a $40,000 fine.
- Given probation and fine
- Pleads guilty
- London Telegraph: Kelley sister dated Charlie Crist
- Shirtless FBI agent: Photo was joke emailed to friends
- "Shirtless FBI agent" revealed
- Kelley: 'Honorary Consul' of South Korea
- Jill Kelley's name becomes known to press
- Jill Kelley calls police for "diplomatic protection"
- Media: Broadwell video suggests improper release of classified information
- Broadwell interviewed