Lucky 13 owner Robert Kloetzly files a lawsuit against Swift for allegedly copying his brand and using it for her own products. He says she intentionally took advantage of his demographic, the young rock and roll crowd. He wants Swift’s website shut down and either payment for damages or the profits she has made.
Lucky 13 lawsuit
Add your comments below...
- Hidden Taylor Swift 'cameo' revealed
- Former MTV Chief: Beyonce, Taylor Swift were crying over Kanye interruption
- No new music in October
- Shake It Off lawsuit dismissed
- 'Shake It Off' lawsuit filed
- Let it Go performance
- Most views on Vevo
- Taylor Swift mashup
- Dances with seven-year-old fan
- Counters 'colonial fantasy' criticism