TMZ reports McGregor will take a plea deal for his charges of one count of felony criminal mischief and three counts of misdemeanor assault. According to sources, prosecutors have agreed to reduce the felony to a misdemeanor, which would mean that McGRegor would be safe from deportation from the U.S.
Report: McGregor taking plea deal to avoid jail, deportation
- Odds cut on McGregor entering 'I'm A Celebrity...2018'
- Suspended for at least 10 days
- McGregor calls for rematch
- White: McGregor ‘upset’ about loss, doesn’t care about brawl
- Nurmagomedov apologises at post fight press conference
- Nurmagomedov pleads with White to award belt
- Post-fight chaos: Nurmagomedov brawls in crowd, McGregor attacked in octagon
- Nurmagomedov defeats McGregor at UFC 229
- Nurmagomedov leaves press conference before McGregor shows up
- Finger injury ahead of fight