TMZ reports McGregor will take a plea deal for his charges of one count of felony criminal mischief and three counts of misdemeanor assault. According to sources, prosecutors have agreed to reduce the felony to a misdemeanor, which would mean that McGRegor would be safe from deportation from the U.S.
Report: McGregor taking plea deal to avoid jail, deportation
- White confirms McGregor 'will fight again'
- Charges dropped over alleged Florida robbery
- Announces retirement from MMA
- Gives team talk to Boston Bruins
- Arrested after smashing fan's phone
- McGregor float at Malta Carnival
- Celebrates mum's 60th birthday in the Versace Mansion
- Wear matching purple suits at Super Bowl
- Denies claim he fathered woman's daughter
- Welcomes second child