TMZ reports McGregor will take a plea deal for his charges of one count of felony criminal mischief and three counts of misdemeanor assault. According to sources, prosecutors have agreed to reduce the felony to a misdemeanor, which would mean that McGRegor would be safe from deportation from the U.S.
Report: McGregor taking plea deal to avoid jail, deportation
Add your comments below...
- 'McGregor' and 'Notorious': top new cat names in Dublin
- McGregor inspires Hardy character 'Venom' in upcoming film
- McGregor, Nurmagomedov to fight Oct 6
- McGregor, Rees-Mogg chance encounter in New York
- Squats a human in Central Park
- McGregor congratulates Aldo
- Nurmagomedov: 'I want to change his face'
- Nurmagomedov: Time to 'finish our business'
- Attar: McGregor is 'in shape, ready to go'