Social media users hijack the #AMessageFromISIStoUS hashtag after the group introduces it to spread violent images. Twitter users in the U.S. respond with pictures of a bald eagle, a ‘bacon grenade,’ and references to bestiality and threats of military superiority.
- Twitter staff donate $1m against Trump immigration order
- Libyan forces capture mosque, prison from ISIS
- 22 dead in Turkey wedding suicide bomb
- Claims responsibility for attack
- Frees 'human shields'
- UN denounces Nigeria terror attacks
- Murder suspects arrested
- Character limit change
- Iraqis push through Ramadi
- May raid gave US ISIS intelligence