Item 5.02: Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.
On October 27, 2022, and as a result of the consummation of the Merger, Mr. Musk became the sole director of Twitter. In accordance with the terms of the Merger Agreement, effective as of the effective time of the Merger, the following persons, who were directors of Twitter prior to the effective time of the Merger, are no longer directors of Twitter: Bret Taylor, Parag Agrawal, Omid Kordestani, David Rosenblatt, Martha Lane Fox, Patrick Pichette, Egon Durban, Fei-Fei Li and Mimi Alemayehou.
Musk dissolves Twitter’s board of directors
What's this? This is an unbiased just-the-facts news summary extracted from the original article by Newslines' contributors. To see the newsline of each topic, click the links below. Learn more
- King: Musk has been 'a terrible fit' for Twitter
- Musk offers 'amnesty' to suspended accounts
- Musk will make phone if Apple, Google block Twitter
- Twitter to launch blue, gold and grey verification ticks
- Musk invokes first child's death for not restoring Jones' Twitter account
- Twitter HQ projection trolls Musk
- Musk says Trump will be reinstated after 52% poll win
- Over 1000 staff leave Twitter after Musk's ultimatum
- Musk reinstates Peterson, Griffin & The Babylon Bee
- Musk defends $55 billion compensation plan in court