After five years together it is reported that Rossi and Morselli separated after the first Sepang test earlier this year. Italian media says that the two had some disagreements in late January, right before the first IRTA test at Sepang, in Malaysia. No new photos of the two together have appeared on social media websites recently, apparently confirming the separation. Sources say Rossi is upset about the breakup.
Rossi, Morselli split
- British GP 'uncertain'
- British GP interview
- Wants to race new chassis, swingarm
- Admits Marquez has 2016 title in sight
- First stages of race 'a nightmare'
- Czech GP second place
- Brno qualifying traffic 'like central Rome'
- Sixth place on grid
- Says Brno track limits weren't made clear
- Friday Free Practice: 5th place