A ripple effect from DVD, music and merchandise sales from Frozen, the highest grossing animated film so far in history, boosts Disney’s net profits 27 percent in the second quarter. Revenue rose 10 percent and Disney’s stocks have increased 0.6 percent in after-hours trading, now sitting at $81.48.
Profit rises 27 percent from Frozen
- EU sues Hollywood studios
- Hollywood Studios statue removed
- Will direct live action 'Dumbo'
- Toy Story That Time Forgot announcement
- Announces Halloween cavalcade
- Winnie the Pooh attraction reopens
- Disney Dream departs on maiden voyage
- Music added to Space Mountain
- Celebrates World Turtle Day
- Donates money to protect forests