Punk defeats Henry in singles competition, contested under no disqualification rules, on Monday Night RAW to retain the WWE Championship. Punk picks up the pinfall victory after delivering a top rope elbow drop with a chair at thirteen minutes and ten seconds.
What's this? This is an unbiased just-the-facts news summary about CM Punk, Mark Henry, WWE, extracted from the original article by Newslines' contributors. To see the newsline of each topic, click the links below. Learn more
Punk vs Henry – WWE title
- Henry: 'McGregor is one of the best boxers I’ve ever seen – ever'
- Henry: McGregor can beat Mayweather
- McGregor turned down Predator role, considering WWE
- Report: McGregor turned down Wrestlemania appearance
- Paddy Power offers 250/1 on McGregor to win WWE Royal Rumble
- WWE taunts McGregor's Billy Strut
- Henry: McGregor must beat Nurmagomedov, Edgar to be GOAT
- McGregor 'can figure out Mayweather'
- Alvarez coach: McGregor has 'maybe the best hands I’ve seen in MMA'
- Alvarez training with Bilharinho