CNN airs a debate featuring questions submitted on YouTube to Democratic candidates for the 2008 presidential election. The show pulls the highest viewership for a debate among 18-34 year olds in history, with 2.6 million viewers total.
Democratic CNN-YouTube Debate
What is your stance on nuclear power?
- Trump denies Apprentice report
- Holds gun policy town hall
- First episode released on YouTube
- YouTube Red announcement
- Dancing Baby case will go to trial
- Asks CNN to donate debate profits to veterans' charities
- Will participate in CNN debate
- YouTube unlinks from Google+
- British YouTuber jumps into Thames
- Adds 60fps mobile support