Alamuddin’s family flees from Beirut, which was in civil war, to Gerarrd’s Cross, London. She attends Dr Challoner’s High School in Amersham.
Family moves to London
- Trump proposals 'Are Violations of International Human Rights Law'
- Urges Egypt to overturn convictions
- Walters' Most Fascinating Person of 2014
- Will not serve on UN Gaza probe
- Clooney, Alamuddin marry
- Daily Mail op-ed: No conflict with mother-in-law
- Called to UK Bar
- Alamuddin meets Clooney
- BBC interview defending Yulia Tymoshenko
- Representing Libyan spy chief