Joins the International Court of Justice in September 2004. She is one of two NYU-sponsored clerks at the Court, acting as a clerk to Judge Vladen S. Vereshchetin (Russian Federation) and Judge Nabil Elaraby (Egypt).
Joins International Court of Justice
- Trump proposals 'Are Violations of International Human Rights Law'
- Urges Egypt to overturn convictions
- Walters' Most Fascinating Person of 2014
- Will not serve on UN Gaza probe
- Clooney, Alamuddin marry
- Daily Mail op-ed: No conflict with mother-in-law
- Called to UK Bar
- Alamuddin meets Clooney
- BBC interview defending Yulia Tymoshenko
- Representing Libyan spy chief