Alamuddin graduates from New York University School of Law, where she receives the Jack J. Katz Memorial Award (conferred for excellence in the field of Entertainment law). During her time at NYU she studied both public international law and U.S. law, and worked for one semester as a student law-clerk at the Chambers of Judge Sonia Sotomayor at the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
Graduates NYU School of Law
- Trump proposals 'Are Violations of International Human Rights Law'
- Urges Egypt to overturn convictions
- Walters' Most Fascinating Person of 2014
- Will not serve on UN Gaza probe
- Clooney, Alamuddin marry
- Daily Mail op-ed: No conflict with mother-in-law
- Called to UK Bar
- Alamuddin meets Clooney
- BBC interview defending Yulia Tymoshenko
- Representing Libyan spy chief