Apple Pay becomes available today, allowing customers to make purchases with an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 plus. This form of payment makes us of Near Field Communication, or NFC, in order to send messages from the phone to the register. McDonald’s, Subway and Whole Foods are some of the businesses accepting Apple Pay.
Apple Pay available
- EU demands Apple pay EUR13 billion taxes
- Peer-to-peer payment app
- 'Privacy is a fundamental human right'
- Malware discovered
- Requests track access
- VF interview: Talks about Apple letter
- Stock down 7%
- Offers free Beats headphones to students
- Ads targeted to bank balance patent
- Criticizes Apple Music's non-payment of artists