The iWatch may be released in October, according to recent Wall Street Journal and Reuters’ reports. The watch will be available in several different sizes and will feature a 2.5 inch rectangular screen and 10 sensors to track health and fitness activities. Unnamed sources have been cited by both publications.
iWatch release in fall
- EU demands Apple pay EUR13 billion taxes
- Peer-to-peer payment app
- 'Privacy is a fundamental human right'
- Malware discovered
- Requests track access
- VF interview: Talks about Apple letter
- Stock down 7%
- Offers free Beats headphones to students
- Ads targeted to bank balance patent
- Criticizes Apple Music's non-payment of artists