Apps may facilitate transmission of approved virtual currencies provided that they do so in compliance with all state and federal laws for the territories in which the app functions.
Apple may allow Bitcoin apps
- EU demands Apple pay EUR13 billion taxes
- Peer-to-peer payment app
- 'Privacy is a fundamental human right'
- Malware discovered
- Requests track access
- VF interview: Talks about Apple letter
- Stock down 7%
- Offers free Beats headphones to students
- Ads targeted to bank balance patent
- Criticizes Apple Music's non-payment of artists