The US District Court of Nevada finds Bundy guilty of trespassing on federal land with his cattle as well as finding him in arrears with the BLM, noting that he has not paid grazing fees since 1993. It permanently bans Bundy from grazing his cattle on the Bunkerville allotment. The court commends the BLM’s restraint in not confronting Bundy. Bundy, who represented himself, appeals the ruling and continues to graze his cattle on the land.
Court finds Bundy in arrears
- Hannity: Bundy remarks 'repugnant'
- Bundy, Jones: standoff start of new revolution
- Bundy: MLK would support me
- Demands Sheriff investigate BLM
- Bundy, others dispute 'racist' label
- Dwindling Tea Party support
- BLM not involved in Bundy deal
- Local police worried about increasing tensions
- Official: Bundy acted within his rights
- Bundy critical of 'domestic terrorist' label