A friend of Bundy’s calls the Clark County Commissioners’ Office to threaten a “Ruby Ridge situation” if federal authorities attempt to enforce a court ruling that requires Bundy to remove his cattle from federal land. The reference is to a 1992 standoff between white separatists and the FBI in Ruby Ridge, Idaho that ended tragically.
Friend threatens “Ruby Ridge situation”
- Hannity: Bundy remarks 'repugnant'
- Bundy, Jones: standoff start of new revolution
- Bundy: MLK would support me
- Demands Sheriff investigate BLM
- Bundy, others dispute 'racist' label
- Dwindling Tea Party support
- BLM not involved in Bundy deal
- Local police worried about increasing tensions
- Official: Bundy acted within his rights
- Bundy critical of 'domestic terrorist' label