Citing the fragility of the endangered desert tortoise habitat in the Gold Butte area, the Clark County Desert Conservation Program permanently bans all cattle grazing from the area. Bundy ignores the ban and continues grazing his cattle on the land.
Ranching ban on grazing area
- Hannity: Bundy remarks 'repugnant'
- Bundy, Jones: standoff start of new revolution
- Bundy: MLK would support me
- Demands Sheriff investigate BLM
- Bundy, others dispute 'racist' label
- Dwindling Tea Party support
- BLM not involved in Bundy deal
- Local police worried about increasing tensions
- Official: Bundy acted within his rights
- Bundy critical of 'domestic terrorist' label