Armed militia members use their trucks to block off a Holiday Inn, trapping about 25 BLM rangers inside. According to a source, it is the second time such an incident has occured. Law enforcement officials help persuade the militia members to move their trucks without violence or arrests.
Militia members trap BLM rangers in motel
- Hannity: Bundy remarks 'repugnant'
- Bundy, Jones: standoff start of new revolution
- Bundy: MLK would support me
- Demands Sheriff investigate BLM
- Bundy, others dispute 'racist' label
- Dwindling Tea Party support
- BLM not involved in Bundy deal
- Local police worried about increasing tensions
- Official: Bundy acted within his rights
- Bundy critical of 'domestic terrorist' label