Two brothers who came to the Bundy ranch to show support for the rancher in his dispute with the BLM are arrested after fighting with federal rangers. They are arrested after they illegally entered a federal holding pen near the Overton Marina near Bunkerville, where the BLM is holding some of Bundy’s confiscated cattle. Both brothers deny doing anything illegal or violent; they accuse the rangers of threatening them with tasers. Spencer Shillig claims to have not shown “any signs of aggression” towards the rangers and says he was thrown to the ground. His brother was arrested when he came to assist.
Two protesters arrested, charged
- Hannity: Bundy remarks 'repugnant'
- Bundy, Jones: standoff start of new revolution
- Bundy: MLK would support me
- Demands Sheriff investigate BLM
- Bundy, others dispute 'racist' label
- Dwindling Tea Party support
- BLM not involved in Bundy deal
- Local police worried about increasing tensions
- Official: Bundy acted within his rights
- Bundy critical of 'domestic terrorist' label