A 40-year-old man wearing fake tattoos impersonates McGregor, while taking a walk on a Los Angeles beachfront. The impersonator managed to draw himself a crowd of fans willing to believe he was McGregor, and performed acrobatics on the sand, before getting in a Bentley and waving to the crowd surrounding him.
40-year-old man impersonates McGregor on LA beach
Add your comments below...
- Kavanagh hoping for year-end McGregor fight
- McGregor sends World Cup message to Pogba
- McGregor spars with Quavo in studio
- Attends World Cup final
- Putin, McGregor meet
- Second pregnancy announcement
- McGregor's Cadillac Escalade impounded
- White: 'We're not talking about a McGregor fight right now'
- McGregor given sculpture for 30th birthday
- Nurmagomedov fight to go to Ferguson if McGregor misses deadline