A 40-year-old man wearing fake tattoos impersonates McGregor, while taking a walk on a Los Angeles beachfront. The impersonator managed to draw himself a crowd of fans willing to believe he was McGregor, and performed acrobatics on the sand, before getting in a Bentley and waving to the crowd surrounding him.
40-year-old man impersonates McGregor on LA beach
- Retires 'from fighting'
- McGregor: 'I was in the wrong'
- White confirms McGregor 'will fight again'
- Charges dropped over alleged Florida robbery
- Announces retirement from MMA
- Gives team talk to Boston Bruins
- Arrested after smashing fan's phone
- McGregor float at Malta Carnival
- Celebrates mum's 60th birthday in the Versace Mansion
- Wear matching purple suits at Super Bowl