A 40-year-old man wearing fake tattoos impersonates McGregor, while taking a walk on a Los Angeles beachfront. The impersonator managed to draw himself a crowd of fans willing to believe he was McGregor, and performed acrobatics on the sand, before getting in a Bentley and waving to the crowd surrounding him.
40-year-old man impersonates McGregor on LA beach
- Odds cut on McGregor entering 'I'm A Celebrity...2018'
- Suspended for at least 10 days
- McGregor calls for rematch
- White: McGregor ‘upset’ about loss, doesn’t care about brawl
- Nurmagomedov apologises at post fight press conference
- Nurmagomedov pleads with White to award belt
- Post-fight chaos: Nurmagomedov brawls in crowd, McGregor attacked in octagon
- Nurmagomedov defeats McGregor at UFC 229
- Nurmagomedov leaves press conference before McGregor shows up
- Finger injury ahead of fight