Mayweather has booked the MGM Grand in Las Vegas for August 26th, for a potential superfight with McGregor. Mayweather has fought at the venue for the final dozen bouts of his career. His promotional company have also reserved the arena on August 25 for a weigh-in. The as yet unannounced fight will be shown on Showtime, Mayweather’s long-time broadcaster of choice.
Mayweather books MGM Grand for August 26
- McGregor, Holloway engage on Twitter
- Holloway: I'd gladly fight McGregor
- Ora defends McGregor 'date night' comment
- Holloway: If McGregor rematch doesn’t happen, it’s on him
- Mayweather: De La Hoya 'on coke', claims he 'carried' McGregor
- Attends British Fashion Awards
- 'Don't read the paper. MAKE THE PAPER.'
- Receives £350 speeding fine
- Aldo: Strip McGregor if title if he doesn't defend it
- Report: McGregor punched gangster's associate