Mayweather has booked the MGM Grand in Las Vegas for August 26th, for a potential superfight with McGregor. Mayweather has fought at the venue for the final dozen bouts of his career. His promotional company have also reserved the arena on August 25 for a weigh-in. The as yet unannounced fight will be shown on Showtime, Mayweather’s long-time broadcaster of choice.
Mayweather books MGM Grand for August 26
- Driving ban
- Nurmagomedov, McGregor may reconcile
- Fails to appear in court over speeding charges
- Apologises for running out of whiskey
- Immortalised in wax at Madame Tussauds in New York
- Releases Sole Fury sneaker
- McGregor's hopes of Nurmagomedov rematch dashed by UFC
- Responds After NFL Fans Ridicule Throw Attempt
- McGregor visits Taylor after her titles victory
- Odds cut on McGregor entering 'I'm A Celebrity...2018'