Mayweather has booked the MGM Grand in Las Vegas for August 26th, for a potential superfight with McGregor. Mayweather has fought at the venue for the final dozen bouts of his career. His promotional company have also reserved the arena on August 25 for a weigh-in. The as yet unannounced fight will be shown on Showtime, Mayweather’s long-time broadcaster of choice.
Mayweather books MGM Grand for August 26
- Bellew: 'There’s not a chance in hell that McGregor needs just one punch'
- Mayweather vs McGregor Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 1
- Kavanagh: 'I expect Conor to go in there and completely dominate'
- Lobov: Nurmagomedov's popularity in Russia 'because of McGregor'
- Mayweather Sr.: We’ll 'sue' Conor McGregor if he fights dirty
- McGregor gives two fans surprise VIP trip to Las Vegas for Mayweather fight
- Bayliss to Mayweather Snr: Conor will knock your son out
- Mayweather vs McGregor All Access Episode 4
- Weidman predicts McGregor-Mayweather trilogy fight
- Many celebrities to attend McGregor-Mayweather fight