Mayweather has begun sparring for his super fight with McGregor. He posed with young, up-and-coming prospect Devin Haney after taking the 18-year-old six rounds. Haney, who is 15-0 as a professional already and 22 years Mayweather’s junior, is preparing for his lightweight contest with Erick Daniel Martinez on June 24.
Mayweather spars six rounds against Haney in prep for McGregor fight
FLOYD MAYWEATHER "WORKING" FOR MCGREGOR SHOWDOWN; FIRST TRAINING FOOTAGE RELEASED
Add your comments below...
- Mayweather: Next fight could be in the octagon with McGregor
- McGregor: Mayweather rematch will not happen
- Bisping: McGregor would 'destroy' Mayweather in 35 seconds in the UFC
- McGregor: Mayweather will 'earn respect' by fighting in MMA
- Mayweather shows off $100 million McGregor fight check
- McGregor reignites Mayweather feud by calling him a "rat"
- Mayweather: De La Hoya 'on coke', claims he 'carried' McGregor
- McGregor: If I had another go around, I'd get Mayweather
- McGregor vents frustration over $10m fine and Mayweather fight stipulations: 'like I wasn't taking it seriously'
- Floyd Mayweather: I'm glad I didn't knock McGregor unconscious