Mayweather has begun sparring for his super fight with McGregor. He posed with young, up-and-coming prospect Devin Haney after taking the 18-year-old six rounds. Haney, who is 15-0 as a professional already and 22 years Mayweather’s junior, is preparing for his lightweight contest with Erick Daniel Martinez on June 24.
Mayweather spars six rounds against Haney in prep for McGregor fight
FLOYD MAYWEATHER "WORKING" FOR MCGREGOR SHOWDOWN; FIRST TRAINING FOOTAGE RELEASED
- Kavanagh: 'Crazy' not to have Taylor, Conlan on undercard
- Cormier: McGregor 'the greatest promoter of all time'
- Woodley: Mayweather said 'Conor's gonna be pissed when he finds out how much money I'm making'
- Conlan still hoping for place on McGregor-Mayweather undercard
- Kavanagh to object if Bayless gets to referee McGregor-Mayweather
- Pacquiao: McGregor-Mayweather will be 'boring'
- Guerrero: It doesn't matter if McGregor's a southpaw, Mayweather's too quick
- Hopkins: Let fans watch McGregor-Mayweather for free
- Kavanagh: McGregor three weeks away from being able to beat Mayweather
- McGregor mural reaction video