Mayweather has begun sparring for his super fight with McGregor. He posed with young, up-and-coming prospect Devin Haney after taking the 18-year-old six rounds. Haney, who is 15-0 as a professional already and 22 years Mayweather’s junior, is preparing for his lightweight contest with Erick Daniel Martinez on June 24.
Mayweather spars six rounds against Haney in prep for McGregor fight
FLOYD MAYWEATHER "WORKING" FOR MCGREGOR SHOWDOWN; FIRST TRAINING FOOTAGE RELEASED
- Roddy: 'We believe we can shock the world'
- Mayweather: McGregor will miss weight
- Diddy, Wahlberg double-or-nothing bet on McGregor-Mayweather
- Demi Lovato to sing National Anthem for McGregor-Mayweather fight
- Mayweather calls Bieber "traitor" after musician ends friendship
- Bellew: 'There’s not a chance in hell that McGregor needs just one punch'
- Mayweather Sr.: We’ll 'sue' Conor McGregor if he fights dirty
- Bayliss to Mayweather Snr: Conor will knock your son out
- Mayweather vs McGregor All Access Episode 4
- Weidman predicts McGregor-Mayweather trilogy fight