McGregor is renting a five-bedroom, 4,500 sq ft home in Killiney Hil, one of Dublin’s best known neighbourhoods, through June, July and August. The property, which is listed on AirBnB, is on Vico Road, overlooking Killiney Bay and just a short walk from Dalkey village, where Bono, The Edge and Van Morrison live. The house was formerly owned by former Formula One driver Eddie Irvine, who sold it in 2008 for €6 million. It was recently advertised at €768 per night and will cost McGregor around €70,000 for his three month stay.
McGregor rents house in Killiney Hill, Dublin
- McGregor's tailor releases limited edition 'Eff You' suit
- Malignaggi: Eight rounds with McGregor was 'good work'
- Doubt Me Now documentary release
- McGregor spars in Gucci shorts
- McGregor inspires teens out of poverty
- White talks fight to Kimmel
- McGregor on England: 'I'm an Irishman'
- Alvarez will be in the front row for McGregor-Mayweather
- McGregor nutritionist wants speed over power
- McGregor-Mayweather ticket registration closes July 20 10pm PT