McGregor is renting a five-bedroom, 4,500 sq ft home in Killiney Hil, one of Dublin’s best known neighbourhoods, through June, July and August. The property, which is listed on AirBnB, is on Vico Road, overlooking Killiney Bay and just a short walk from Dalkey village, where Bono, The Edge and Van Morrison live. The house was formerly owned by former Formula One driver Eddie Irvine, who sold it in 2008 for €6 million. It was recently advertised at €768 per night and will cost McGregor around €70,000 for his three month stay.
McGregor rents house in Killiney Hill, Dublin
- McGregor pulled from December title fight
- McGregor calls Fili a 'f*ggot'
- McGregor told to move away from cage
- Referee: McGregor told to sit because he was acting as fourth cornerman
- McGregor christens son
- Malignaggi in talks to fight McGregor
- McGregor to host Notorious premiere in Dublin
- McGregor celebrates Ireland’s World Cup qualifying with beer on yacht
- McGregor 'in talks over WWE debut' at Wrestlemania 2018
- Coach Kavanagh targets St. Patrick's Day in New York for McGregor's next fight