McGregor is renting a five-bedroom, 4,500 sq ft home in Killiney Hil, one of Dublin’s best known neighbourhoods, through June, July and August. The property, which is listed on AirBnB, is on Vico Road, overlooking Killiney Bay and just a short walk from Dalkey village, where Bono, The Edge and Van Morrison live. The house was formerly owned by former Formula One driver Eddie Irvine, who sold it in 2008 for €6 million. It was recently advertised at €768 per night and will cost McGregor around €70,000 for his three month stay.
McGregor rents house in Killiney Hill, Dublin
- Attar: McGregor team focusing solely on legal matters
- McGregor, Cowley negotiating plea deal
- No.4 on Forbes Highest Paid Athletes list
- The Mountain: I'd take down McGregor in 10 seconds
- White to meet McGregor in Las Vegas
- Covington: McGregor a 'coked up little leprechaun'
- Calls Tennessee whiskey ageing process 'a crime'
- UFC wanted Khabib-McGregor, GSP-Diaz lightweight tournament
- Johnson compliments McGregor
- White, McGregor to meet in Liverpool