McGregor is renting a five-bedroom, 4,500 sq ft home in Killiney Hil, one of Dublin’s best known neighbourhoods, through June, July and August. The property, which is listed on AirBnB, is on Vico Road, overlooking Killiney Bay and just a short walk from Dalkey village, where Bono, The Edge and Van Morrison live. The house was formerly owned by former Formula One driver Eddie Irvine, who sold it in 2008 for €6 million. It was recently advertised at €768 per night and will cost McGregor around €70,000 for his three month stay.
McGregor rents house in Killiney Hill, Dublin
- McGregor visits Taylor after her titles victory
- Odds cut on McGregor entering 'I'm A Celebrity...2018'
- Suspended for at least 10 days
- McGregor calls for rematch
- White: McGregor ‘upset’ about loss, doesn’t care about brawl
- Nurmagomedov apologises at post fight press conference
- Nurmagomedov pleads with White to award belt
- Post-fight chaos: Nurmagomedov brawls in crowd, McGregor attacked in octagon
- Nurmagomedov defeats McGregor at UFC 229
- Nurmagomedov leaves press conference before McGregor shows up