Judicial Watch President Fitton says mails sent by Clinton and received from her on a private server are missing over periods totaling five months, beginning when she took office as secretary of state in February 2009. Fittons suggests Clinton lied under oath when she said all her emails had been turned over and it suggested government officials had not turned over everything they were required to deliver. Fitton says other State Department officials, including the one in charge of email production, Patrick Kennedy, previously had been informed of the five-month gap.
Five month’s emails missing
- Trump won’t pursue charges against Clinton
- 76.1m watch final debate
- FBI sends Clinton report to Congress
- Black and Brown Forum debate
- Told adviser to send sensitive messages 'nonsecure'
- Clinton ‘Two Faced,’ ‘Liar,’
- Clinton's comments 'terrifying'
- Proposes $2 billion Alzheimer's cure program
- Calls Clinton a liar
- Demands Clinton apology