A State Department official says the department could not do anything in response to the March 2013 hack of longtime Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal because it occurred on a non-governmental computer system. The hacked emails, which included Blumenthal’s frequent correspondence with Clinton while she was in office in 2012, were sent by the Romanian hacker to media organizations, which later posted them online.
State Dept did not protect Clinton emails after hack
- Trump won’t pursue charges against Clinton
- 76.1m watch final debate
- FBI sends Clinton report to Congress
- Black and Brown Forum debate
- Told adviser to send sensitive messages 'nonsecure'
- Clinton ‘Two Faced,’ ‘Liar,’
- Clinton's comments 'terrifying'
- Proposes $2 billion Alzheimer's cure program
- Calls Clinton a liar
- Demands Clinton apology