Iran sends 2,000 advance troops into Iraq over a 48-hour period as President Hassan Rouhani expresses readiness to support the Iraqi government against the ISIS insurgency. An unnamed Iraqi official says 1,500 basiji militia have crossed the border into the town of Khanaqin in the central Diyala province and another 500 have entered the Badra Jassan area in Wassat province.
Iran sends advance troops
- Trump may sanction Iran due to missile test
- Parliament bans alcohol
- Sulphur plant releases fumes
- Libyan forces capture mosque, prison from ISIS
- 22 dead in Turkey wedding suicide bomb
- Claims responsibility for attack
- Frees 'human shields'
- UN denounces Nigeria terror attacks
- Three Americans kidnapped
- Murder suspects arrested