How dare those girls snub me in such a fashion! How dare they insult me so! I raged to myself repeatedly. They deserved the punishment I gave them. It was such a pity that my latte wasn’t hot enough to burn them. Those girls deserved to be dumped in boiling water for the crime of not giving me the attention and adoration I so rightfully deserve!
Throws coffee on young women
- Candle theft 911 call
- Fathers meet
- Why do girls hate me so much?
- Resigns over offensive comments
- Elliot Rodger born in London
- #YesAllWomen misogyny hashtag hits million uses
- Victims father criticizes politicians, NRA
- State gun laws proposed
- 'Joe the Plumber' attacks victims' parents
- Friends recall lonely social outcast