Four-year-old Israeli boy Daniel Tragerman is reported killed by mortar fire while at home with his parents at Kibbutz Nahal Oz in the Sha’ar Hanegev region close to the border with Gaza. Sirens sound prior to the impact but his parents — Doron and Gila — are unable to get Daniel into a protected room in time, and he is killed by shrapnel from the explosion that strikes the house.
What's this? This is an unbiased just-the-facts news summary about 2014 Gaza Conflict, Hamas, Israel, extracted from the original article by Newslines' contributors. To see the newsline of each topic, click the links below. Learn more
4-year-old Israeli boy killed
- 21 Palestinians shot
- Rights group office arson attack
- Army surrounds village
- Announces Israel $6M research center
- Plans 11 Negev towns
- Obama, Netanyahu meet
- 'Iran will be destroyed within 25 years'
- Record sandstorm hits Isreal
- Kerry reaffirms support of Israel
- Will not allow Israel to be 'submerged' by refugees