Dayan dies of heart problems in Tel Aviv at Sheba Medical Center. He is taken to the hospital around midnight due to chest pains and shortness of breath. Dayan is survived by his wife, two sons and a daughter and five grandchildren. He is buried in in Nahalal, the settlement where he was raised.
Moshe Dayan dies at 66
- 21 Palestinians shot
- Rights group office arson attack
- Army surrounds village
- Announces Israel $6M research center
- Plans 11 Negev towns
- Obama, Netanyahu meet
- 'Iran will be destroyed within 25 years'
- Record sandstorm hits Isreal
- Kerry reaffirms support of Israel
- Will not allow Israel to be 'submerged' by refugees