In response to Bush’s statement at a New Hampshire town hall that ending property needs “stronger families,” Philip B. Richardson, a New York Times news assistant, tweets “F— you Jeb Bush”. The tweet is later deleted.
Staffer tweets ‘F-you Bush’
- Meets NYT reporters, execs
- NYT Trump meeting back on
- Third Republican presidential debate
- 'Bush should not say brother kept us safe'
- Staffer tweets 'F-you Bush'
- Tweets 'black hand' source pic
- Black hand on flyer
- NYT details Amazon working conditions
- Responds to NYT article
- Passes one million digital subscribers