Marin County sheriff’s office releases Williams’ autopsy results, finding Williams had no drugs or alcohol in his system. The investigation found Williams had taken prescription medications, but in “therapeutic concentrations.” The coroner rules his death a suicide that resulted from asphyxia due to hanging.
Autopsy: No drugs, no alcohol
- Widow, children settle estate claims
- Judge gives more time to settle dispute
- Banned use of image for 25 years
- Legal battle over estate
- Robin Williams interview
- 'Acclimating to the new normal'
- Sources: Lewy body dementia
- Ashes scattered in San Francisco Bay
- Autopsy: No drugs, no alcohol
- Gets Hummingbird tattoo to honor Robin Williams