McGregor, Rousey, Velasquez, Zingano, Dodson and Johnson appear in a video for “Bud Light Living” Championship, representing one fan each to help them win tickets for UFC 200. The challenges include timed can-crushing, a bottle-punching/breaking contest, a standup cutout punching contest, and the finisher challenge, which sees which UFC superstar can come up with the most creative finishing move.
Bud Light Living Challenge contest
Conor McGregor Vs Ronda Rousey
- Jones: McGregor can't beat Mayweather
- Tyson: McGregor 'is going to get killed' boxing Mayweather
- Mayweather: 'Not going to be a dull fight'
- McGregor-Mayweather tickets on sale
- 'A Never Ending Legacy' fan film
- McGregor, Draymond Green feud on Instagram
- Top boxing coach: McGregor has 'the fighter's curse'
- McGregor's team hire referee Joe Cortez
- McGregor's tailor releases limited edition 'Eff You' suit
- Malignaggi: Eight rounds with McGregor was 'good work'