Emanuel and Whitesell, owners of the UFC, have invited McGregor and the entire roster of over 500 to attend a two day UFC Athlete Retreat in Las Vegas in May. Various actors/actresses, athletes, musicians and others represented by WME/IMG will be appear and interact with the fighters. Fighters will also be able to discuss concerns with the owners. The retreat will end with a concert performed by an as yet unnamed WME/IMG represented artist.
UFC owners invite McGregor, entire roster, to Las Vegas retreat
- Mayweather: 'Not going to be a dull fight'
- McGregor-Mayweather tickets on sale
- 'A Never Ending Legacy' fan film
- McGregor, Draymond Green feud on Instagram
- Top boxing coach: McGregor has 'the fighter's curse'
- McGregor's team hire referee Joe Cortez
- McGregor's tailor releases limited edition 'Eff You' suit
- Malignaggi: Eight rounds with McGregor was 'good work'
- Doubt Me Now documentary release
- McGregor spars in Gucci shorts