Emanuel and Whitesell, owners of the UFC, have invited McGregor and the entire roster of over 500 to attend a two day UFC Athlete Retreat in Las Vegas in May. Various actors/actresses, athletes, musicians and others represented by WME/IMG will be appear and interact with the fighters. Fighters will also be able to discuss concerns with the owners. The retreat will end with a concert performed by an as yet unnamed WME/IMG represented artist.
UFC owners invite McGregor, entire roster, to Las Vegas retreat
- Nurmagomedov confirms McGregor fight talks
- Mayweather: Next fight could be in the octagon with McGregor
- Diaz: McGregor is 'scared for his life'
- McGregor ‘wants Nurmagomedov fight no matter what it takes’
- Nurmagomedov wants McGregor fight
- Attar: McGregor looking forward to getting back to fighting
- Released on bail
- McGregor defies UFC: You’ll ‘strip me of nothing’
- Led out of police station in handcuffs
- Charged with assault, criminal mischief