Emanuel and Whitesell, owners of the UFC, have invited McGregor and the entire roster of over 500 to attend a two day UFC Athlete Retreat in Las Vegas in May. Various actors/actresses, athletes, musicians and others represented by WME/IMG will be appear and interact with the fighters. Fighters will also be able to discuss concerns with the owners. The retreat will end with a concert performed by an as yet unnamed WME/IMG represented artist.
UFC owners invite McGregor, entire roster, to Las Vegas retreat
- Nurmagomedov says he might deny McGregor a title shot
- White confident McGregor will return to UFC in 2018
- McGregor attends training in Tierney Celtic top
- McGregor: I'll quit fighting before I suffer any brain damage
- McGregor ends year sick with Australian flu virus
- McGregor reignites Mayweather feud by calling him a "rat"
- McGregor rents out amusement park for private event
- McGregor vs Branson face off
- McGregor enters Ireland's Rich List at 111
- UFC may strip McGregor's lightweight title