Rossi’s Master Camp officially starts. Having passed a medical, efive young riders, who are currently racing in motorcycle championships in Asia, Thailand, and Japan, will take part in a 5-day program designed especially for them, with theoretical training and on-track practice with expert trainers, including Rossi himself.
Master Camp starts
- British GP 'uncertain'
- British GP interview
- Wants to race new chassis, swingarm
- Admits Marquez has 2016 title in sight
- First stages of race 'a nightmare'
- Czech GP second place
- Brno qualifying traffic 'like central Rome'
- Sixth place on grid
- Says Brno track limits weren't made clear
- Friday Free Practice: 5th place