Paddy Power offers 250/1 on McGregor entering and winning WWE Royal Rumble, which takes place on 29 Jan. If McGregor did enter the Rumble he would most likely have the biggest target on his head since Vince McMahon put a $100,000 bounty out on Stone Cold Steve Austin at the 1999 edition.
Paddy Power offers 250/1 on McGregor to win WWE Royal Rumble
- McGregor pulled from December title fight
- McGregor calls Fili a 'f*ggot'
- McGregor told to move away from cage
- Referee: McGregor told to sit because he was acting as fourth cornerman
- McGregor christens son
- Malignaggi in talks to fight McGregor
- McGregor to host Notorious premiere in Dublin
- McGregor celebrates Ireland’s World Cup qualifying with beer on yacht
- McGregor 'in talks over WWE debut' at Wrestlemania 2018
- Coach Kavanagh targets St. Patrick's Day in New York for McGregor's next fight