Paddy Power offers 250/1 on McGregor entering and winning WWE Royal Rumble, which takes place on 29 Jan. If McGregor did enter the Rumble he would most likely have the biggest target on his head since Vince McMahon put a $100,000 bounty out on Stone Cold Steve Austin at the 1999 edition.
What's this? This is an unbiased just-the-facts news summary about Conor McGregor, Paddy Power, WWE, extracted from the original article by Newslines' contributors. To see the newsline of each topic, click the links below. Learn more
Paddy Power offers 250/1 on McGregor to win WWE Royal Rumble
- Retires 'from fighting'
- McGregor: 'I was in the wrong'
- White confirms McGregor 'will fight again'
- Charges dropped over alleged Florida robbery
- Announces retirement from MMA
- Gives team talk to Boston Bruins
- Arrested after smashing fan's phone
- McGregor float at Malta Carnival
- Celebrates mum's 60th birthday in the Versace Mansion
- Wear matching purple suits at Super Bowl