Paddy Power offers 250/1 on McGregor entering and winning WWE Royal Rumble, which takes place on 29 Jan. If McGregor did enter the Rumble he would most likely have the biggest target on his head since Vince McMahon put a $100,000 bounty out on Stone Cold Steve Austin at the 1999 edition.
Paddy Power offers 250/1 on McGregor to win WWE Royal Rumble
- 'Racist' Paddy Power ad for Mayweather v McGregor superfight banned
- Sonnen: McGregor sells 'confidence'
- Rogan: McGregor will box again
- McGregor to visit Glasgow to thank fans
- A breakdown of McGregor-Mayweather ticket sales
- Ferguson on possible McGregor-Diaz III: I will Stockton slap the s**t out of Nate
- Mayweather first TV interview since McGregor fight
- Diaz coach: 'McGregor's not gonna have a chance'
- Fan video: McGregor-Mayweather MMA fight showdown
- McGregor parties at friends' wedding in Ibiza