Paddy Power offers 250/1 on McGregor entering and winning WWE Royal Rumble, which takes place on 29 Jan. If McGregor did enter the Rumble he would most likely have the biggest target on his head since Vince McMahon put a $100,000 bounty out on Stone Cold Steve Austin at the 1999 edition.
Paddy Power offers 250/1 on McGregor to win WWE Royal Rumble
- Odds cut on McGregor entering 'I'm A Celebrity...2018'
- Suspended for at least 10 days
- McGregor calls for rematch
- White: McGregor ‘upset’ about loss, doesn’t care about brawl
- Nurmagomedov apologises at post fight press conference
- Nurmagomedov pleads with White to award belt
- Post-fight chaos: Nurmagomedov brawls in crowd, McGregor attacked in octagon
- Nurmagomedov defeats McGregor at UFC 229
- Nurmagomedov leaves press conference before McGregor shows up
- Finger injury ahead of fight