The integrity of MotoGP is falling into disgrace. You have just condoned dirty racing tactics by punishing Valentino Rossi for pursuing the championship whilst being harassed and sabotaged by Marc Marquez. Justifying your decision by stating that there is no rule to deal with the actions of Marc Marquez is as absurd as saying there is no rule to prevent riders shooting at other riders with guns.
Over 380,000 fans sign petition
- British GP 'uncertain'
- British GP interview
- Wants to race new chassis, swingarm
- Admits Marquez has 2016 title in sight
- First stages of race 'a nightmare'
- Czech GP second place
- Brno qualifying traffic 'like central Rome'
- Sixth place on grid
- Says Brno track limits weren't made clear
- Friday Free Practice: 5th place