Trump orders the flags on his properties to fly at half-staff to memorialize the marines who were killed in the Chattanooga attack. His campaign criticizes President Obama for not ordering American flags lowered.
What's this? This is an unbiased just-the-facts news summary about 2015 Chattanooga Marines Shooting, Donald Trump, extracted from the original article by Newslines' contributors. To see the newsline of each topic, click the links below. Learn more
Orders flags to half-staff
- Cook: I stand with 'Dreamers'
- Trump: 'My hands are too big'
- Stillitano: Trump could prevent US hosting 2026 World Cup
- Legend on Trump: 'He calls people liars because he is a liar'
- Trump meets Harvey flood victims after Texas return
- Trump to flood survivors: 'Have a good time!'
- Trump: South Korea 'appeasement' talk will not work
- Trump ends DACA, with 6-month delay
- White: Trump will be watching fight
- White: People need to give McGregor and Trump a chance